User comments

1. Marco says:

Hello everyone. I'm doing some tests with the NetModule and work well even though I have followed the instructions and “reset” the Firewall with the last of three commands that are suggested in the Help.
    The NetModule works even if personally I managed to get it going in either auto SoftAP and not in Station DHCP. Probably I have to set something in the router ?

I got satisfaction in doing work for 3 items Thereminici all together: Netmodule, NetHAL and Theremino Voice. Practically by connecting only one LED (with fall resistance) on a digital pin of NetModule is realized immediately “Wireless Voice Activated LEDS”! Seeing is believing!

2. Anonymous says:

I also tried the NetModule and I went to the first shot with ease.
    I'd like to be able to use more than one analog input.. And’ purchase the form to expand inputs ?

• Mirko trinca says:

from what I understand they are working in order to use the adc-24 theremino module coupled to the netmodule but I think it will take a few months.

3. Geofaber says:

On the website it describes a “ADC with Schmitt Trigger” done on purpose to transform the digital inputs in the Adc also of NetModule , though I haven't seen it on ebay and thereminostore

• Livio says:

Write to Prakash thereminostore, Li is doing these days.

But keep in mind you are Adc from 10 bits limited. So good to read a temperature or read potentiometers adjust something. But if you are used to the Geophones are very noisy.

4. Marco says:

I tried to make a FlickerMeter using the component on Board of small modules “Finger HeartBeat Sensor” the Keyes, that we work for that purpose (detect beats) but the component that acts as a receiver would seem to work, Once disassembled, as a light sensor to detect the flickering.
    Can anyone tell me if they are phototransistors or photodiodes?
    I did not find on the WEB no pattern of such moduletti, But assuming the component as a phototransistor LTR series (IR?) (pinout: Ir Emitter/Collector) It seems to work: the master receives the signal and decodes it FlickerMeter indicating plausible values, just that you have to work with low resistance values set via potentiometer.
    Let me start by saying that I have already ordered the phototransistor indicated on theremino.com but you know…. the desire to experiment…!

• Livio says:

If you have to hold the potentiometer on low then it is definitely a phototransistor, and you've also hooked up right.
      With transistors stated by us shall you would have the same results, so if you still can not get them.
      If you always work with a lot of light, and then you have to hold the potentiometer very low, and hard to adjust it, then you could replace the potentiometer with one of lowest value.